Hello Ran,
Whatever link you have provided is the supported SINK connector.
It has all settings for SSL.

The connector I am talking about is the Souce connector and its not
supported by Confluent.
If you see the documentation you will find that there is no setting for SSL
certs.

https://github.com/DarioBalinzo/kafka-connect-elasticsearch-source

Thats where I am stuck.

Regards,