Hi All,

I have a technical question, regarding reading stream msg from kafka using
R.

This is what I am currently using:

if (FALSE) { library <https://rdrr.io/r/base/library.html>(sparklyr
<https://spark.rstudio.com/>) sc <- spark_connect
<https://spark.rstudio.com/reference/spark-connections.html>(master =
"local", version = "2.3", packages = "kafka") read_options <- list
<https://rdrr.io/r/base/list.html>(kafka.bootstrap.servers =
"localhost:9092", subscribe = "topic1") write_options <- list
<https://rdrr.io/r/base/list.html>(kafka.bootstrap.servers =
"localhost:9092", topic = "topic2") stream <- stream_read_kafka(sc, options
= read_options) %>% stream_write_kafka
<https://spark.rstudio.com/reference/stream_write_kafka.html>(options =
write_options) stream_stop
<https://spark.rstudio.com/reference/stream_stop.html>(stream) }

But I need to add
sasl.jaas.config=org.apache.kafka.common.security.plain.PlainLoginModule
required username="" password="" to connect to my kafka topic. Also what do
I have to add in master = "local"  if I am using databrick. This is for
consumer part

Any help regarding this issue will be a great help

Best Regards

--
Paulo Ramos
3Pillar Global