Hi all

I have a question about the mirror make 2, on the consumer group offset
mirroring, what is the duration for mm2 to detect consumer group offset change
and mirror it to remote kafka consumer group?

I have my mm2 code define as below:

{{ kafka01_name }}->{{ kafka02_name }}.sync.group.offsets.enabled = true
{{ kafka02_name }}->{{ kafka01_name }}.sync.group.offsets.enabled = true

refresh.topics.interval.seconds=10
refresh.groups.interval.seconds=10

so I would expect the consumer group offset mirroring would happen every around
10 second, but during test, I see sometime consumer group offset mirroring are
quick, sometimes it takes minutes, so I would like to know how is offset
mirrored and why there is time difference, thanks

-Calvin