Hi Team,

I am using the* JAAS config file* to connect the* kafka client*.Below is
the example set up. So what I want to achieve is under the k*eytab *I wish
to set a reference call to my *secrets.yml* file. And inside this
secrets.yml file I have this *keystore_path* that refers to a *conjur* file
path e.g *!var: file conjur/secrets/common/keystores*. So how do I change
in my JAAS config file under the keytab to reference my conjur path? I need
some examples and I hope the team can help with this. Can I change it to
keyTab = ${secrets.yml}keystore_path is this the correct syntax?

Secrets.yml

 *keystore_path: !**var: file conjur/secrets/common/keystores*

jaas.config

 KafkaServer {
   com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
   useKeyTab=true
   storeKey=true
   keyTab="/etc/security/keytabs/kafka_server.keytab"
   principal="kafka/kafka1.hostname....@example.com";

   org.apache.kafka.common.security.plain.PlainLoginModule required
   username="admin"
   password="admin-secret"
   user_admin="admin-secret"
   user_alice="alice-secret";};