Hi,

Working on a small MVP and keep running into a dead end when it comes to
reducing data.

Began using ksql, which worked very well to start with.

Basically, I have two streams imported via a HTTP source connector. These
streams are then merged to a single stream and some extra information from the
original streams are joined to complete the data.

The last step would then be to reduce the information as the original streams
contains overlapping information. The full reduce should be based on 3 or 4
different fields and this is where I keep failing. Right now, I do a simple
GROUP BY field1, field2 and that works as a proof-of-concept but needs to be
more complex.

I posted on Stack overflow last week, where I also include a workflow to make
things a bit easier to understand.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70834825/kafka-ksql-stuck-in-reducing-stream-table

Regards,
Robin