Hi, Pushkar.

As the error message shows, the error means that some messages couldn't be
produced successfully for 120 seconds.
There are many causes which could lead to this phenomenon, so it's hard to
tell the solution unless more information is provided.
For example:
- Kafka broker-side's issue:
    * Too many replicas were down so couldn't produce
    * Took too long time for leader-election after previous leader failed
- Producer-side's issue:
    * Many TCP retransmissions due to unstable network
    * Producer's I/O thread couldn't proceed due to busy CPU or long GC
pauses or something
etc.

These are just examples so still there are many other possibilities.

Did you get other errors on your producer? Also, were brokers fine around
the incidental time?

--
Okada Haruki