Thank for replying to my question, all the answers I got are beneficial to my
problem.
The reason why I have that central topic is for the sake of indexing all
messages/events that are produced in the system, and we can filter them and
push them to subtopics, I have here two questions.
is there any convention that helps me create subtopics that will divide the
number of messages produced and avoid creating an infinite number of topics (
if whenever I need a new topic I will create one and that can create a mess )?

is it possible to receive the message on the consumer using Kafka java API and
filtering headers without the need to deserialize it?