Hi Mason,

You're correct that the quickstart should use 'libs' instead of 'lib'. This
has already been fixed in the docs for the upcoming 3.3.0 release with
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12252. We might consider backporting
that change; I've CC'd Luke Chen, who merged that fix and might be able to
help with backporting it (I'd take it on myself but I'm not well-versed in
how the site docs work, especially with making changes for already-released
versions).

Cheers,

Chris