Hi All,

I have a scenario where I want to send data from elasticsearch to Mongodb
through kafka and while researching I came across Kafka connect.

Through Kafka connect is it possible to have the elasticsearch as a source
connector that will send data/messages from elasticsearch to kafka? I came
across Kafka sink connector which can receive messages/Data from the Kafka
server through topics.

In case of Mongodb sink connector,  what would be the behaviour if I have
larger data that is greater than the maximum size of document in mongodb
which is 16MB. Is there a way to handle this?

Also, Is there a prerequisite to have docker setup before installing the
connectors

Thanks & Regards,
Namita