Hi.

I am trying to setup custom authentication callback using SASL PLAIN but to be
able to start kafka, it seems I need to provide jaas.config. But why do I need
that when I am using a custom callback handler? What am I missing here?
Also, if I provide a jaas config with properties for KafkaServer, it seems to
work. But my custom handler is never called after the first start of kafka when
trying to authenticate from a kafka client.

Is this something to do with my configuration or am I missing something here?

Regards,

BTJ