Hi Nitty,

Sorry, I should have clarified. The reason I'm thinking about shutdown here
is that, when exactly-once support is enabled on a Kafka Connect cluster
and a new set of task configurations is generated for a connector, the
Connect framework makes an effort to shut down all the old task instances
for that connector, and then fences out the transactional producers for all
of those instances. I was thinking that this may lead to the producer
exceptions you are seeing but, after double-checking this assumption, that
does not appear to be the case.

Would it be possible to share the source code for your connector and a
reproduction scenario for what you're seeing? That may be easier than
coordinating a call.

Cheers,

Chris