Hello

I'm using kafka connect 7.4.0 to read data from Postgres views and write to
another Postgres tables. So using JDBC source and sink connectors.
All works good, but whenever I stop the source connectors via the rest api:

DEL http://kafka-connect:8083/connectors/connector_name_here

The connector stops fine, but not the task:

Graceful stop of connector (connector-name-here) succeeded.

Graceful stop of task (task-name-here) failed.

It only happens with the *source* connector tasks. The sink connector
and tasks shutdown gracefully and fine.

The timeout for task shutdown has been increased, but didn't help:

task.shutdown.graceful.timeout.ms=60000

The connectors are running once per day (during the night) to load a
lot of data, and the error happens when I try to delete the connectors
in the middle of the day. That is, they are not actually
executing/loading any data, it has finished already.

offset.flush.interval.ms=10000 in development and integration environments.

 offset.flush.interval.ms=60000 in production and uat.

The rest of the config is pretty much the default.

What could be the issue?

The errors of the graceful stop of the tasks are triggering our alert
system, so trying to get rid of those.

Thanks a lot

Robson