Hello

1. I am starting two Kafka Streams applications worked in same group with num.standby.replicas=1

2. Application A has active TimeWindow data store and application B has the standby version of the data store

Is there any way to read the standby store time window data in bounds of B application? I found some examples (like https://www.confluent.io/blog/kafka-streams-ksqldb-interactive-queries-go-prime-time/) and tests but all they use KeyValue stores. I made some experiments but got empty fetch on standby node for same key and time interval which returns windows on the active node.  Is there any restriction and such mechanism works only for KeyValue stores?

--

Igor Maznitsa