Hi Sree.

Yeah, parallel-processing-per-partition requirement often arises
particularly when the throughput is limited due to external I/O latency and
there are some solutions:

- https://github.com/line/decaton
    * provides per-key ordering guarantee (or can be unordered if no
ordering is necessary)
    * also refs:
https://speakerdeck.com/line_devday2020/decaton-high-performance-task-processing-with-kafka
- https://github.com/confluentinc/parallel-consumer
    * also seems to provide per-key ordering guarantee or can be unordered

2023年10月3日(火) 23:11 Sree Sanjeev Kandasamy Gokulrajan <

--
Okada Haruki