Hello everyone,

I'm currently running Kafka Connect behind a firewall that mandates the
inclusion of a specific header. This situation becomes particularly challenging
when forwarding requests among multiple workers, as it appears that only the
Authorization header is included in the request.

I'm wondering if there's a way to customize the headers of Kafka Connect before
they are forwarded between workers. From my observations, it seems that this
capability may not be available[1], and only the response headers can be
customized.

I'd appreciate any realistic alternatives or suggestions you may have in mind.

Thanks!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/connect/runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/connect/runtime/rest/RestClient.java#L191-L198