Hi Abhishek,

For Zookeeper's mode, there's no workaround, unfortunately.
But you can upgrade your cluster to the latest kafka version (v3.7.0) to
migrate to KRaft mode.
For your information, in KRaft mode, we use `StripedReplicaPlacer`, which
will fix your problem.
ref:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/metadata/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/metadata/placement/StripedReplicaPlacer.java#L94

Thank you.