Hi Josep,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I now can assign jira to myself, but I have been
unable to successfully register Confluence/Wiki account. The sign up page shows
"This installation of Confluence is not set up to permit public signup. Please
contact the site administrators for more information." Do you have any
suggestions

Best, Yang