Hi!

I have started using the Kannel together with a Siemens T20 as an SMS-C.

I have been able to get it working so that I can send and receive messages on my
Siemens T-20 using it as a mobile phone. I have not been able to use it as the SMS
Service Center in the way that I send messages from another mobile with the number of
the Siemens T-20 as the Service Center (and another number in the "to" address). Is
this not supposed to work? Any ideas why I have a problem with this? Could this be a
limitation of my operator?

Does anybody know of an operator that does allow me to specify another sender address
than my own when sending a message through a SMS Service Center?

Best regards   :-)   HAGAR