Hi Patrick,

You will find the AT module should be alot more reliable for cocurrent
sending and reception of SMSs over an AT modem (mobile handset).
There are alot more features too as this is a regular CVS
release including my patches for AT fixups .... check the documentation
in the CVS release at the kannel website : http://www.kannel.3glab.org

Files that have been affected will depend on the version of Kannel you
have previously been using.