-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Ian Daly
Envoyé : mardi 20 novembre 2001 11:17
À : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet : RE: Error with EMS coding ?

> But I have : Status: 400 Answer: <UDH field misformed, rejected>
>
> What do I miss ?              Thanks in advance for your
> help.         Gildas.

The first byte of the UDH must be the length of the UDH itself, otherwise
the smsbox rejects it. e.g. UDH of 0502000F has four bytes, so the length is
04, and the sendsms udh parameter should be %04%05%02%00%0F. Haven't looked
at the spec, so I'm assuming that's all you need to do.

Ian