Hi list

i wonder if anyone can help me with this:

Imagine i want to do this:
send a sms saying "this is my ID number" to my server, and my server
responds with a sms saying "i got your ID":
what do you think i should do with my mobile  and my kannel smsgateway to
accomplish this?

if i start by sending sms, i have to enter a phone number (of my server that
is). my server doesnt have a phone number, thats why i want to use http
smsc.
what should i do then with my mobile?
possible answer: connect to my WAPGateway ( i have already build this one
and is working fine), request a fill in form for the body of the message
(which i will have made), run a script on my server that sends an http
request (where actually???) and then wait for the sms response on my mobile?

something doesnt sound right. i think i am missing some pieces: http smsc
makes an http request, but where???????
can you give me the whole procedure, if you can?
what is the sendsms service?

thx
Maria