On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 21:00, Peter Löfman wrote:
Hi list,

I try to send ota configurations, but with mixed results.
I have tried the configuration below with Nokia 6210, 3330 and
Ericsson T39m.
The only one that works is 6210. With the T39 nothing happens at all,
and with the 3330 the call type becomes ISDN instead of analog...

I haven't seen the ota code lately, but I had some problems with my ota.php.

Ericsson requires a CHARACTERISTIC TYPE=BOOKMARK plus the "usual" TYPE=URL.
Nokia uses the URL to set the default homepage but ericsson sets from the BOOKMARK
(I've set the two values equal, just in case)

Nokia only uses the dial_username and password and probably uses them if it requires to
authenticate in the proxy. Ericsson requires the two (four) values to be set.

Besides that, OTA (the standard, I don't know about the kannel code as it is now) works with
Nokia 6210/7110, Ericsson T39m and T68.