Alper,

I have had no problems with Kannel using the Ericsson GM12 modem. I had to
patch the smsc_at.c source code ( this is now part of the main source tree
), but the additions where minor. If the modem follows the same AT commands
as the GM12 ( which it should ) it will work with no problems.

Hope that helps

Chris