Dear Mr. Bloch,

Thank you for your kindness.

I already have the udh for my purpose constructed correctly - that is at
least when I send a "NULL" logo I get exactly that on my cell phone.

I have no problems constructing the udh, except for the byte 0: version &
flags ?

Anyway, my question really was to get a sample logo in a form so that the
sendsms URL would actually work. So its the data part of the logo Im
interested in.

In Denmark I have experienced something weird:
Sending a logo without MNC and MCC does not matter. It works either way!

Could that be due to one of the following:

a. we have operator independency (ie. telephone numbers can follow the
customer if one so wishes from provider to provider) ?

b. My cell phone and SMSC is in the same provider ?

Finally I have a question about udh headers:
Exactly who and where are they specified. I have found udh for multipart sms
messages, logos, ologos, ringtones, vcards and vcalender - but I still miss
for CLI icons and I still miss for mclass: or is mclass implemented some
other way in kannel ?

Finally I would like to say, that Im doing this on a hobby basis - simply
because I like to play with this technology. Therefor I need as much help as
I can get, since Im all alone here.

I have tried to play with contrib/php-admin/ to get some clues about sending
special data via kannel in SMS messages and also I have tried to play with
Net::SMS and SMS::MT.

Does anyone out there have an application they are willing to share with the
rest of us, for example an icon sender, a ringtone sender or ... ?

What I have is a ota logo (binary). What I miss is a small piece of code to
make it possible to send this little file to the sendsms URL.

Just for fun, I have attached the OTA logo to this messages (and its not I
love you virus, but a very romantic logo for my girlfriend).

Some one, please help...!

Best Regards,
Bernino Lind