Title: Help with Ringtones....

Hello

I need help with the base setup of kannel.

Where can I find docs? And example configs.

Dan

-------------------------

Mr Daniel Sargent

Systems Administrator

E-Promotions Ltd.

T: 020 7231 4042

F: 020 7231 4242

M: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above - its contents
are confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify