the past year.

>From the staff of 3ui and all, we'll like to extend our heartfelt thanx to
all who have made this all possible."

Kind regards,
Bernino Lind

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Peter Lewandowski
Sent: 17. januar 2002 10:03
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: WTLS Patch for Kannel

Hi all!

I was wondering if any one has any information about how to get kannel to
work witrh WTLS. I've downloaded the two updated versions of 3ui.com's WTLS
patch, but I can't find any information or documentation about how to get it
all to work together.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Peter Lewandowski