From: zze-VERGOUWEN Thomas stagiaire FTRD/DMR/ISS
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19. april 2002 13:25
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: UCP52 & UDH/UD definition in hexadecimal

Hello,
I would like to use the stable release (v 1.0.3) of the Kannel SMS
gateway (I don't need the WAP gateway part) in order to send SMS
messages (using a CMG SMS gateway) which I can define.
Before I will start the installation of the gateway I would like to know
the answers to the following two questions:
1. Does the Kannel SMS gateway support receiving UCP52 messages from the
SMSC?
2. Can I use the web interface of the Kannel SMS gateway to send an SMS
message of which I can define both the user data header (UDH) and the
user data (UD) part? If so, will these parts be defined in hexadecimal,
in binary encoding, or ...?
If these functionalities are not supported by the stable release, is
there another release which does support these functionalities? And if
so, which version can I use?
Thanks in advance for any reply,
--
Thomas Vergouwen