Hi,

I've been successful in getting the SMS Gateway to operate on SuSE 7.3 and
can send sms messages to the gateway by sending an HTTP string from a
browser.

I noticed that there are some PHP scripts in the
../gateway-1.1.6/contrib/php-admin directory and have been trying to get
them to work, but to no avail.

I've compiled PHP into Apache and it processes .php files OK, but when I
submit the message form (from sendsms.php) I get a "405 Method Not Allowed -
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /index.html" message.
I'm sure it has something to do with permissions, where I've put the files -
they're all in /htdocs under the root directory or an httpd.conf setting,
but I've not been able to determine what it is exactly.

I therefore have two questions:

1. Do the php-admin scripts (admin.php, sendsms.php, etc) actually work?
2. If so, what do I need to do to get past the POST error and get them to
work?

Any pointers will be most appreciated.

Many thanks,

Malcolm