From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Patrick Munis
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 6:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SMSC- Please Explain

I am new to the world on SMSC and I need to understand the following about SMSC.

1. What are SMSC? Are there any tutorials to understand it.
2.  How can I setup SMSC?
     I am setting up a start-up company, which provide services to offices, offices that setup schedule for their client either
      for next week or for 6, 12 months from now.  I am looking softwares, and also step to setup the SMSC service for those
      offices. Keep in mind that I really don't know anything regarding SMS service. All I need to understand is how can i
     setup the service so  office log into my web site to send the schedule/reminder to their patients. What do I need to
      make it run. What kind of software do I need to purchase to make it work.....
3. Are there any open source smsc?

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Tasalloti;Mathew
FN:Mathew Tasalloti
ORG:Openwerks Systems Inc.
TITLE:Principal Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(604) 341-2117
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(604) 469-2117
TEL;VOICE:(604) 767-2117
TEL;WORK;FAX:(604) 320-2101
ADR;WORK:;;90 Timbercrest Drive;Port Moody;BC;V3H 4T1;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:90 Timbercrest Drive=0D=0APort Moody, BC V3H 4T1=0D=0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:1
URL;WORK:http://www.openwerks.com
BDAY:19670824
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]