On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 11:54, Aarno Syvänen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > "Kiousi Maria ([EMAIL PROTECTED])" wrote:
>
> > 3) Can Kannel do load balancing? for example, installing two gateways,
> > with the same SMSC connection, and the available each time gateway to
> > get the incoming SMS....
> >     But then, if both are available...?
>
> Two clients can allways listen one server. Or have you something special
> in your mind ?

CMG can have redundancy and you'll have two kannel instances running to
two cmg gw.

You'll send MT through any of them, and cmg would send you MO through
one (I haven't yet understand if it's the first or last one connected).

This way, one cmg gw or one kannel could go down and everything works.

You'll have to have something load-balancing the kannel http at the
other side