>Need a simple answer?

Im testing the kannel 1.0.3...I already have a SMSC username , password, ip
and port and using a CIMD2 protocol. But when i start the bearerbox, it
says that The SMSC Center is not responding. When i do a telnet to the the
SMSC Server, I get connected just fine. Can anybody help me?

Im also trying the 1.1.6. I downloaded the latest version of libxml2
(libxml2-2.4.21-1.i386.rpm). and installed it on my system. But when i  do
the "./configure". I get to the part that it is checking if "libxml-conf"
is around. It says "no"...what's missing?

Please help,

Thanks,

Caesare