On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 22:48, Aditya wrote:

> How do I go about configuring kannel to work with squid caching proxy? I
> am planning to use this kind of model:
>               WAP client <-> Kannel <-> Squid <-> Internet
> 1) Where do I modify Kannel so that it forwards all requests to Squid?
> 2) Are there any special changes to be made in Squid to facilitate caching
> of WML pages?
>
> I just joined this list and am still going through this list archive. So
> if this has already been posted, please point me to that post.

It's on documentation:

http://kannel.org/download/1.1.6/userguide-1.1.6/userguide.html

http-proxy-host
hostname
 Enable the use of an HTTP proxy for all HTTP requests.

http-proxy-port
port-number

http-proxy-exceptions
URL-list
 A list of excluded hosts from being used via a proxy. Separate each
entry with space.

http-proxy-username
username
 Username for authenticating proxy use, for proxies that require this.

http-proxy-password
URL-list
 Password for authenticating proxy use, for proxies that require this.