To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Test
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- m-notification-ind.txt END--

-- pap.xml START --
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE pap PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD PAP//EN"
          "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/pap_1.0.dtd";>
<pap>
<push-message push-id="0001">
<address address-value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
</address>
</push-message>
</pap>
-- pap.xml END --

test_ppg http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/wap-push.cgi -a mms -c ???
m-notification-ind.txt pap.xml

What content type do I need to specify?

There is a message in the archives from Aarno Syvänen dated 7th Jan 2002
which mentions that WSP must tokenise MMS content types, but this
functionality had not been added.  Has this feature been added yet (I
have a snapshot of Kannel which is about 2 weeks old)?

Cheers

Mark