Hi

We are running Kannel  1.1.6 development version for receiving messages through a
Nokia 6210 and it has been working great.

We are now looking at using the system for SMS Push. Testing has been going OK using
the Nokia 6210, but we would really  like a GSM modem for reliability (we lost one
phone battery through leaving it constantly on charge).

Can anyone recommend a GSM Modem they know works with Kannel 1.1.6, where to buy it
from to have it delivered in the UK and what sort of cost we are looking at.

TIA

Rich

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/