From: Oded Arbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Domino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 7:50 AM
Subject: RE: SMS to email

The error you describe is related to the fake_smsc module, and it means that
something went wrong with the message you submitted using fake_smsc, and not
because of how you wrote the sms-service. I'd say that the exec line you
posted looks ok - even if I wouldn't do it like this.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
The biggest lies:
 26. ..then take a left. You can't miss it.

---