Your CNMI setting is incorrect. the current AT2 module does not understand +CMTI , but
only +CMT, as the +CMTI support patch was not yet accepted (and will not be until 1.2
is release - which I hope would be soon). you need to set you CNMI setting to force
the mobile to send any received messages straight to the TE link instead of storing
them. alternativly, enabling sim-buffering with the "ME" location will also solve your
problem by reading and purging the "ME" memory of the mobile in regular intervals. I
recomend that you do both things, especially - doing only the later is not recomended.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
Smoking Prohibited.  Absolutely no ifs, ands, or butts.