Hello!

I would like to know which (if any) GSM mobile phones work like SMSC with Kannel.
On the hardware compability list there are only GSM modems (like Siemens M20)
which work in this way.
The thing is I would like to use my mobile phone as a SMS gateway (for sending
and receiving SMS messages). The messages would be redirected to application
running on server PC to which mobile phone is connected. The phone is Nokia
7110. As for sending SMS, it seems pretty easy to me, but I wonder can Kannel
redirect incoming messages to my application?

Thanx in advance...

--
Besplatni e-mail - http://webmail.iskon.hr/