Could you be a bit more specific about your configuration : which SMSC you are using
and what driver. what other configuration settings do you use ?

the message receiver for MO is set by the SMSC driver, which implementation may be
broken, but w/o additional details I cannot comment any further.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Mobile Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +972-67-340014
Tel: +972-9-9581711 (ext: 116)

::..
"I don't care who does the electing as long as I get to do the nominating."
        -- Boss Tweed