If the firmware of the receiving phone does not know the user data
header, it throws away this message. If you want to watch a MMS with a
non MMS capable phone, a so calles legacy device, you notify the user by
a standard SMS which contains a URL. This URL is accessed by a WAP
browser (or a web browser, but then you leave the "phone world"). Some
phones support this in the way that the user only has to click the OK
button or the send button to launch the WAP browser with this URL.

Regards, Bernd Mielke..

--

Itīs Radio-Time!
wireless data in the web: http://www.dafu.de