Try the latest version of the GSM 03.40 standard (3GPP TS 23.040 v5.4.0). it's
available at numerous places and formats on the web, and has the laydown on EMS and
how to make it work. for proprietary formats (which you'll need to support if you want
to support older mobiles) check the manufacturers' web site.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Sally:"So a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?"
Harry:"No, you pretty much want to nail them, too"
        -- from "When Harry met Sally"