Dear Orded Abdel,

Thanx for your response.

But the problem is that the smsbox configurations (which you say should
be included in the bearerbox configuration file to run the basic bearerbox)
itself is creating a lot of problems.

I want to first get the bearerbox started. When I include the smsbox
configurations then bearerbox gets confused and generates a lot of
errors.

Can you provide me a sample config (with SMSC configs you mention)
to run the bearerbox first? Any sample config would do but if the
sample include configs for a HTTP based SMSC all the more better.

Then once bearerbox is up I will run smsbox seperately.

Thanx in advance.

Eagerly awaiting a reply.

SNODX