From: Omid Fatemieh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: infra-red programming?

I wanted to know if I can write a program on a computer to manage a mobile phone througyh infra red ?
specially I want to write a program on a computer to receive SMS messager from the mobile's sim card,and also send SMS messages through a command from a computer which has infra-red connection with the mobile phone?