That is correct. I'm wondering about it myself, and there is are 61xx series handsets
around here, so I'll try to use them to see if Kannel will talk with them.
unfortunatly, my current laptop have neither an iRDA port not a serial port, so it'll
be a hassle.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
A Sept 13 1987 Boston Globe story indicated polls show almost half of Americans
think the phrase 'From each according to his ability, to each according to his
need' comes from the US Constitution.
        (source: Chomsky's Necessary Illusions)