make install will install the required binaries and other support files (for example -
man pages) under the prefix you used in the configure call.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
The genius of our ruling class is that it has kept a majority of the people from ever
questioning the inequity of a system where most people drudge along paying heavy taxes
for which they get nothing in return.
        -- Gore Vidal