Yes.

> I wonder how to run Kannel with cygwin on win 2000.
> I was rearching for any special version for cygwin and I failem.

Theoreticly you can comile the current version with cygwin.

> Question is (just answer yes/no):
> 1. Do I need mgetty and pppd on cygwin to access modem?

no.

> 2. Is it possible to configure ppp connection with modem.

Yes. it has no relevance to Kannel, though. if you set up your modem with pppd, then
you cannot set it with Kannel - only one software can be in control of the modem at
one time.

> Is there any howto combine Kannel, cygwin, win 2000.

Huh ? The only way to run Kannel on Windows is to use cygwin ?

Good luck

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Reasons to Run Away 5-"When the DM unloads 4 figure boxes of skeletons and says that
he doesn't have enough figures. Then says each figure is 10 skeletons."