hi,
   i was thinking of setting up an sms gateway the would probably maximize my
hardware...
   i have some minor questions in mind..
       i read the user manual and read the bearerbox part.. (i think its page
25) it says there that bearerbox needs the core group part....  i was just
wondering what the bearerbox's (exec file) job is?
       correct me if im wrong that the smsbox is the one responsible for
receiving,processing, sending a reply to the sms messages w/c came from the
smsc...

       setup-wise... i was thinking is it possible to run multiple smsbox and
a single bearerbox in 1 PC... would it increase my efficiency in terms of
handling a lot on sms messages? or would it be better to run bearerbox on PC1
and all smsboxes on PC2?
        i would appreciate if someone would give a summary of their existing
setup...

TIA...