You are using the application port addressing scheme to send ringtone - the same as
the way Nokia smart messaging is done. I don't know if that is the way to do thing for
Siemens phone.

Also, I'm interested to know how you code the ringtone data - can you please provide
some information about the Siemens style smart messages - do you have any interesting
links or documents concerning that , as I haven't found anything about that on the
internet.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
My name is Nick. My father thought of it shaving.
        -- from "Top Secret"