DLR lookup failed for you. what driver are you using, and can you post some more lines
from the logs ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?"
                -- Patricia O Tuama, [EMAIL PROTECTED]