Probably a segfault somewhere. if you cannot debug it further, then you need to
upgrade to the latest version (1.2.0) or the CVS.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
A real friend isn't someone you use once and then throw away.
A real friend is someone you can use over and over again.