From: Cliff Lan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 October 2002 18:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Push MMS indication successfully

Dear friends,

Is anybody outhere use Kannel to push MMS indication successfully ?
Could you please release the step by step and test file ?

I fetched some examples from the mail list archive, but without success.  I use Ericsson T65 as my virtual SMSC (send wap push ok), but no success with MMS indication.

Please post the test files as well.

Thank you very much.

Cliff Lan